Easiest Way To Start A Passive Income — No Risk, Only Upside Potential
The idea is explained quickly here
The idea is to create some digital products; eBooks, Courses, Meal plans, Fitness programs, journals, Excel sheets, PowerPoints, etc., and then list these products on Payhip.
On Payhip, you can hire other affiliates to sell your products for you. The best thing is it is no-cure-no-pay, which means if the affiliate cannot sell your product he or she won’t get paid by you. In addition, you can control how big of a percentage of the profits they will get if they manage to sell your digital product.
You simply cannot lose — No risk, only upside potential
Here is how you do it step-by-step
- First, you’ll need a digital product. You can create it yourself or maybe pay a little to make someone do it for you — It’s up to you.
- Make a cover page. You don’t have to be a designer to do this, but you should at least have some creative skills. I use Canva Pro to make it, but you don’t even have to use the Pro version. If you’d like you can reach out to me, and I’ll make your cover page for free.
- Set up your store. Payhip will guide you through this step when you sign up to their platform.
- Find the affiliate link. In Payhip on your dashboard click: Marketing > Affiliates > Copy link
5. Hire sellers for free. Use the UpWork platform to search for potential sellers. Here is my job description:
6. Wait and approve. In a matter of minutes, the first sellers would have signed up to become an affiliate, and then you must approve them.
7. Add Product and percentage. When you approved the seller, then add the product(s) from your store you’d like the affiliate to promote and sell. Also, type in how much profit he or she would get from every sale.
In my last article, I only talked about eBooks as a product to sell, but it can be almost whatever digital product you’d like.
You could have 1, 20, 50, or 200 products, and they could be promoted by 50 affiliates. You’ll just have to take the first step, and afterward, you’ll have a passive income rolling in every month.
It might sound too good to be true, but here are my results, and my first month on payhip isn’t even finished yet.
If you’d like to buy my eBook, and support me you can buy it here
How To Develop A App – No Coding Required
Or you could read my article on how to earn money by creating an app without coding competencies before buying my eBook:
20 ways to make $2000/month – How I do it
I hope you found some value in this article, and as always reach out to me using my mail, which is provided below, if you have any questions or would like to discuss something.
Read about more passive income ideas here
Leave a Reply